Artık günümüzde ingilizcenin gerekliliğini ve önemini biliyoruz. Firmalar neredeyse tüm iş pozisyonları için ingilizce bilinmesini istiyorlar. Bazı mülakatların tamamı ingilizce gerçekleşirken, bazılarınında bir kısmı ingilizce gerçekleşiyor. Bugün sizlerle, ingilizce yapılan mülakatlarda sorulan sorular ve cevaplarını paylaşmak istedim. Mülakat öncesi bu sorulara hazırlanarak, daha rahat bir görüşme sağlayabilirsiniz.
İngilizce Mülakatıyla İlgili Bu Başlıklar İlginizi Çekebilir;
İngilizce Mülakat Soru Ve Cevapları
- How would you describe yourself?
I am hardworking,self-disciplined,organized
- What specific goals have you established for your career?
- Why do you want to leave your job?
After working there three years, I have learned a great deal about managing people and developing new markets. But it is time for me to move on to a larger and more progressive organization where I can use my marketing experience in several different areas. I am ready to take on more responsibilities. This change will be a positive step in my professional growth.
- Please describe the ideal job for you.
The ideal job for me is the one where I can fully use my skills and education
- What are your strenghts?
I belive my strongest trait is my attention to detail. This trait has helped me tremendously in this field of work.
- Do you have the qualifications and personal characteristics necessary for success in your chosen career?
I believe my education and skills will enable me to be successful in this position.My self-discipline, self-initiative and social skills will be other plusses to achieve a high performance.
- What are some of your weaknesses?
I don’t enjoy accounting. I know it’s important, but I find it boring. Even at home my wife takes care of our books. Marketing is what I like to do. Other people are much better at bookkeeping than I am.
- What are your strenghts?
I believe my strongest trait is my attention to detail. This trait has helped me tremendously in this field of work.
- What short-term goals and objectives have you established for yourself?
First of all, I would like to use my skills fully in my career.Experience will help me gain a better insight to my job field.
- How would you evaluate your ability to deal with conflict?
I can analyse and evaluate matters quickly and I am also good with working under pressure.
- What does success mean to you?
Success means to achieve a goal I have set for myself. Success means to produce a high quality of work before the deadline.
- How do you handle change?
I handle change smootly and carefully. Whenever there is a change of any sort, I analyze the situation and always try to find ways I can contribute to the change in a positive way
- Describe what you’ve accomplished toward reaching a recent goal for yourself.
During the last two years, I attended …studies and projects which I contributed a lot and which were a great success
- What major problem have you had to deal with recently? How did you handle it?
I have had to deal with a last minute problem which required quick decisions in a very short timerecently. With a calm attitude under a lot of pressure,I have been able to solve the matter efficiently.
- What plans do you have for continued study? An advanced degree?
I would like tu study and get a master’s degree in my field of study
- Do you work well under pressure?
I work well under pressure because I use the pressure to help me to work more efficiently.
- Would it be a problem for you to relocate?
I would not hesitate to move to another city if my job requires me to
I have no reservations for travelling through the country or abroad